Friday 7 July 2017

A Letter for Your Future Husband

Hello girls! As of writing, I am obviously still single. I feel confused at times. I feel like it's really getting late and that I needed someone to be by my side for whatever reason it is. For company, dating, travelling, eating or building a family of my own. I just want someone so bad that I find myself unlucky of not having one. Still, I am very positive I get to meet the one who would match my very personality and soul. So for now, I'm sharing to you my letter as I am expectant to meet that someone in the near future. =) You might wanna share this post if you're feeling the same way. Enjoy! <3


Dear Future Husband, 

Thank you for doing your best to be someone i can be proud of when it's time for us to meet. i hope you're taking care of yourself & i promise to do it for you someday. I believe in God's timing, when our time is right, when we're both ready to be together at the right place, US being the right people, our paths will finally meet. it's not going to be hard because our loved ones will be praying for us. i wish to pray for you and pray with you, along with our little ones. our family will be as simple as we are, understanding, happy, sweet and God-centered. We will work well as a team. i am writing this as a prayer, i hope you are also praying for me and for the many things you wish for us to share. I will love you with the love of God always, so I can be sure i will never fail to express it. I will care for you and be whatever is lacking to you. We will be each other's strength by the time we discover each of our flaws & weaknesses. I plan to love you, everything about you and would cherish you even when physical looks would fade. I will love your heart, mind and soul. Someday, when we get older & the only bed activity left for us would be cuddling & sleeping, i would still wish to share my nights with you. You will be my favorite person and I am confident you'd feel the same way for me. Thank you for planning to make me happy someday and for accepting me of who I am. Will be forever grateful for the day I'll be seeing you face to face. For now, let's live our own lives, enjoy our routines with family & friends. Looking forward to our lives together. Love you, miss you already and God keep us in His plans always . Goodnight my God's will, my other half and the one who holds my heart.

Meowchie <3



No comments:

Post a Comment